This post was inspired by the famous blogger Zoella. Her and her boyfriend Alfie did a Youtube video on how to bake quick easy Christmas snacks and I have tried to recreate one of the snacks myself!
Melted snowmen biscuits and cake!
All you will need are-
– biscuits/cake (I cheated and bought mine!)
– icing sugar (+ a jug of hot water)
– writing icing
1) Mix the icing sugar – pour the icing sugar into a bowl and gradually pour in your warm water. Mix until you have no lumps. Do not put too much water in or it will go really runny.
2) With a spoon put the icing (which should now be liquid) on top of your biscuits/cake.
3) Pop a marshmallow to the side of the icing.
4) Draw on the icing (after letting it dry for a few minutes). Draw the buttons, arms and face.
5) Taaaa Daaaa it’s finished (now eat them ha ha!).