Sooo today I was really excited because for the first time ever I have a beauty advent calendar! I have seen other beauty bloggers and vloggers have beauty advent calendars and thought about how much I wanted one. My mom surprised my sister and I with them the other night!
The one we have is the Boots No 7 25 Days of Beauty Wonders! This was literally gold dust to get- so much so that you were only really allowed one per person!
Today door one revealed…
25ml of No7 Protect and Perfect Intense Advanced Day Cream
- It protects against sun rays
It smells beautiful and rubs in really easily without the greasy after affect. In today’s Blogmas I wanted to share a few of my favourite high street moisturisers and why I love them so much.
My all time favourite…
Simple Light Moisturiser
- Perfect for dry skin, chapped skin (I used it as aftersun), primer and all over body moisturiser
- Super cheap
- The Simple products are really kind to skin (I tend to use their cleanser/toner/moisturiser/face wipes/face wash/shampoo
Coming in at a close second…
Zoella’s Creamy Madly Deeply
I love all her products and what I think is amazing is that she has made them so reasonably priced. There are often mix and match on her products too in Superdrug.
- Smells amazing!
- You get lots for your money
- Beautiful packaging
- Leaves my skin feeling soft and pampered
In third place…
Soap and Glory The Righteous Butter
Good old Soap and Glory. I will always value their products. This is more of a body butter then moisturiser so it is a bit thicker to apply but nonetheless still a worthy candidate in my top three.
- They do mini teeny ones perfect size to put in your hand bag
- Smells divine and unlike the Simple moisturiser the smell lasts too after rubbing it in
- Makes my skin so smooth
- You don’t need to apply much of it at a time because it is so thick so the big tub lasts a longgg timee
Let me know below any moisturisers you would recommend or if you have a beauty advent calendar too!