I was going to do a q&a post but saw this post on http://www.dorkchopsworld.wordpress.com/ and thought I’d do it too! I absolutely love her blog, make sure to check it out guys!
1. Would you rather be twice as smart or twice as happy?
I would rather be twice as happy! I would say being happy is better than being smart.
2. What’s your worst habit?
A bad habit I have is that I never finish shampoo bottles/shower gels/make up/toothpaste etc I leave them with a tiny bit left then buy a new one and start using my new one but don’t throw away the old one because it still has stuff in. So I’m left with a load of almost empty bottles cluttering everywhere!
3. What is your favourite shop?
I have a few! I love River Island, Topshop and MAC.
4. Do you take shampoo and conditioner bottles from hotels?
Of course! I love trying out new brands (whilst adding to my half empty bottle collection).
5. What is the one thing you’ll never do again?
Put all of my trust in somebody who has cheated on someone before.
6. Do you collect anything?
Make up and clothes! I’m a huge clothes hoarder!
7. Worst injury you ever had?
I almost broke my nose boxing, I heard it click and it bled a lot. To this day my nose isn’t right and slightly curves.
8. What is your favourite pet/animal?
My favourite animal is a tiger.I also love turtles, meercats and owls – random I know!
9. What’s your dream vacation?
Bora-Bora! I would love to go to Croatia as well.
10. Honestly, are things going the way you planned?
Yes and no. I have learnt to embrace surprises and know that if things aren’t planned that’s okay too.
11. Do you have any tattoos?
Nopeee! I was going to get one for my 18th but chickened out!
12. What’s your secret to lure in the opposite sex?
‘Lure’ that sounds soo creepy! haha I don’t have a secret as such, if I like someone I’ll just talk to them – boring I know!
13. Any phobias?
Small spaces, getting caught in a crowd and feeling like I can’t get out, fire and wasps!
14. Do you bite your nails?
Nooo! I never have. When I’m nervous I just pick at them – which is arguably just as bad!
15. Do you ever count your steps when you walk?
No I’m too busy grooving along to Beyonce to count my steps!
16. Heels or flats?
Heels. Heels. Heels.
17. Have you ever stolen a street sign before?
Hahaa no! I’m too small to even lift one up!
18. Do you always smile for pictures?
Generally yes, unless I’m in a silly-pouty mood with my girls!
19. Do you ever dance even if there’s no music playing?
Of course! Who doesn’t?!
20. Do you miss anyone right now?
Yeah I’m at home at the moment so missing my uni friends! Also my grandparents are in Mexico at the moment so haven’t seen them in about a month so I’m missing them!
21. What’s your favourite colour?
Yellow – always has been!
22. Do you want kids?
Yeah definitely – I want 4.
23. Are you patient?
I am patient but if I’m excited for something (like my dad picking me up from uni) I get impatient as I can’t wait to get home and see everyone! But I am quite a patient person.
24. Can you swim?
I can but I don’t enjoy it. I’m not a confident swimmer.
25. Tea or coffee?
I go through phases. At the moment I’m on a coffee hype. My favourite coffee shop at the moment is Costa.
26. What do you wear to bed?
It varies, usually my Topshop pjs or one of my dad’s big jumpers with some shorts.
27. Ever used a gun?
I have used a paintball gun. I would never use a real one.
28. Do you sing in the shower?
Of course! I just put my phone on shuffle so it could literally be anything playing.
29. Are you stubborn?
Not really, only when I think I’m/someone else isn’t being treated fairly.
30. Are you lazy?
I don’t think so. I prefer to be up and about doing things!
31. Can you change the oil in a car?
I don’t have my own car but have passed my test. I’m sure I could work it out (with a bit of help off my dad haha!).
32. When was the last time you wrote a letter to someone on paper?
I wrote a letter to my grandma last year at uni.We wrote to each other for my first two years and I still have them all.
33. Would you ever strip or pose nude in a magazine?
34. What is your favourite food?
PIE (such a northern answer).
35. Do you still watch cartoons?
Yeahh! Disney movies are the best.
36. What movie(s) can you watch over and over again and not get bored?
Grease, Love Actually, Bridget Jones, Home Alone.
37. What superpower would you have for one day?
The ability to pause time.
38. What’s been your favourite age so far?
Argh erm either 18,19 or 20.
39. How old are you?
I turned 21 in December.
40. If you could go back in time, what advice would you give your younger self?
Have more confidence in your own ability. There’s no point worrying about things that haven’t happened. And you will achieve all you want to achieve and more so relax and enjoy it.
41. If you knew you would die in one week, what would you do?
I would get all my friends and family and just go travelling around Europe to all the places I didn’t get to go to and make more memories with them.
42. What celebrity would you trade lives with?
Kim Kardashian or Beyonce or Kylie Jenner.
43. Do people ever take you seriously?
I hope so!
44. What happened the last time you cried?
My best friend told me a story about her parents that was so lovely I filled up! We were literally in Cafe Nero having such a nice deep conversation and filling up!
45. Who knows you best?
My mom, dad, sister, my grandma, Catharina, Hannah, Sarah and Sam.
46. Do you sleep with your closet doors open or closed?
Either, mostly closed though.
47. What is your song of the week?
Rixton – Hotel Ceiling.
48. Last person you kissed?
My Momma on the cheek before she went to work this morning.
49. Best thing to eat for breakfast?
I love having a fruit salad with cherry yogurt poured over it, followed by a sausage sandwich mmmm!
50. Does anyone know the password to your email?
Nopee only me!